Certifications of this FRP Bridge Decking Plank
This is the strongest plank of this type with DIBt and EBA approval. The krafton® 236.40 FRP bridge decking plank meets the requirements of the Building Decree, NEN-EN 1991-2NB and Eurocode.
This plank has the major advantage of a technically advanced and practically designed click system. As a result, the joints between the planks have optimal contact, allowing them to be and remain perfectly positioned on the support structure.
Moreover, the horizontal notch in the bottom of the FRP plank simplifies and speeds up pre-drilling for screw holes, since the drill bit will not slip. As a result, mounting from above is extra easy and fast.
- For refurbishment and new construction
- Effective dimensions: 236x40mm
- Evenly distributed load of 5kN/m2
- Point load of 10 kN (1,000 kg) on 100 x 100 mm
- Point load of 20 kN (2,000 kg) on 200 x 200 mm
- Maximum span width for vehicles (5 tons): 500 mm
- Suitable for service vehicles up to 5 tons (5,000 kg)
- Highly suitable for mounting from above on plastic (a.o. FRP I girder) and wooden support structure
- Easy and rapid installation
- TÜV-certified non-slip coating (R12-R13) with grain sizes from 0.7 to 2.0 mm
See next page for detailed Technical Properties krafton® 236.40
No products found.
More about FRP Bridge Decking Planks and FRP Bridge Decking Elements
Each of our FRP Bridge Decking Planks features a TÜV-tested non-slip wear layer. We guarantee that our FRP Bridge Decking Planks can be safely taken into use immediately. In addition to the R12 and R13 evaluation groups of slip resistance, FRP planks also meet Class E of fire resistance (according to EN13501-1:2007+A1:2009 and ISO11925-2:2010).
See which FRP bridge decks are possible and get an instant customised quotation.Request a quotation